I missed a day, so I’m going to name six today.
1. I’m grateful that I have really nice and respectful co-workers that I can talk to.
2. I’m grateful for having a food assistance card. ( It has saved me more times than I can count).
3. I’m grateful for the fact that I made it through the worst part of depression and lived to tell the tale.
4. I’m grateful that I was able to find happiness and embrace being single.
5. I’m grateful that I have a cozy couch and warm blankets to sleep with. (it is a gift that often goes unappreciated until you experience being without it.)
Somethings up with me though. It’s odd. I can slowly feel myself regressing… Like I’m at the top of a hill and my back is to the valley. Everything feels like it’s in slow motion. I close my eyes and try not to fall backwards, but suddenly a strong and unforgiving force pulls the bottom of my jacket. I can’t do anything about it.
I might have to adjust my medication or something.
I haven’t had a super low day yet, just a lingering sadness.
But it’s okay. I’ve experienced worse, and have gotten through it. I’ll get through this just as I always have.
I hope you’re all having a great night. I’m editing the video I promised as we speak.